-= Death From Above =- -= Death From Above =-

That's what I'm talking about bud.

TheBiocide responds:

Heheheheh, good to hear from you, man. Glad you like ^_^

NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix) NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix)

Holy shit. This took the heaviness to a whole other level. Big ups bro! Loving this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Ravitex responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

{dj-N} Crystallizer {dj-N} Crystallizer

First of all. It was really nice to see your name in my NG feed again after several years. This track sounds great so far man. I like how you've uploaded two tracks, where one revives your old style and this one, which takes on a new direction for you. Everything about you is just as amazing as I remember it. Keep it up man! I'll be listening in!

Super Mario Super Mario

Lol. Spot on bro.

Rage Monster - Basilisk Rage Monster - Basilisk

This is NOT an "original song" by you. Why are you stealing my music? I've lost respect for you as a musician. This is being reported on this website as well as Soundcloud.

-Rukkus

SLAMMED SLAMMED

Great Sub bass and chiptune man! Really digging this heavy beat. Keep it up!

DVIZION responds:

Respect man! When I'm not so busy I'm going to take a day to browse the portal starting with your dope tracks man!

chopin goes nuts chopin goes nuts

Haha I'm totally digging this track man! Great way of remixing a classical track! Keep it up man, I wish the drop was longer!

hairyscaryDJ responds:

rofl thx man! just made it for the lols tbh

Outlaw (TIMarbury Remix) Outlaw (TIMarbury Remix)

Yeah baby!

TIMarbury responds:

:D hell yea

TI:.Robot OrchestraRD2012 TI:.Robot OrchestraRD2012

Oh hell ya. Nice dark melody dude. I love how dramatic it sounds with those strings bursting in the background. Winner for sure!!!

TIMarbury responds:

thanks dude i hope i can pull out a something!

{425} Fresh Start {425} Fresh Start

Feelin' it

Everything about this track is absolutely outstanding and unpredictable. From soft trance pads and light piano keys, to a groovy flow with bumpin drums, to grimey dubstep. This track has it all man. Great work! Glad to see you're going to be uploading stuff every single day as well lol. (seeing as you usually upload a track like every 5 months).

Golden track man, Golden
~NK~

Michael425 responds:

Thanks man. Yeah I really hope I can keep on uploading songs because I haven't uploaded many in the past.

Thanks for the review.