View Profile Rukkus

41 audio Reviews with Responses

All 77 Reviews

Extremely Catchy!

Wow this track is a serious piece of work! All of little details and effects you incorporate are immense. Sounds so pro. And that build up at 30sec was really well done. The variety of synths and patterns you mixed in there and the style of it almost reminds me of FeedMe, but at the same time its really original and I can still tell its You at the heart of it.

Great Job F-777
(I can't wait to work with you in DJHeat's collaboration project!)

F-777 responds:

Thanks man!!! Im glad you like it! You have some sick stuff.

damn. that's nice.

This melody in this track is catchy beyond belief! I absolutely dig the mix of dubstep and trance. great work man. keep it up.

Solkrieg responds:

Wow thanks so much! I'm flattered to here that come from you!

innovative

This is a very interesting beat. I like what you did with the vocals by matching their pitch with the bassline. It sort of reminds me of Skrillex. I'll be sure to check out your other tracks!

DJ-Raging-Beast responds:

haha i think it's cool that you compare this tune to skillex's style, as i've only heard his tunes recently (a month or so ago) and actually produced this before i had ever heard him. kinda makes me feel like if i tried hard enough i could probably produce a skrillex like dubstep track :)
thanks for the opinion, much appreciated

Glad to see you're back.

What a coincidence that i decided to check out your music for old time's sake, just to find that you've posted something new. I really like the melody and the progressive buildup. Nice work dude, hopefully i'll hear more from you soon.

Michael425 responds:

Its been a longgg time haha. I'm glad you liked it. I spent a long time working on it.

Hopefully it won't be a year until my next song.

Thanks for the review stephen.

Excellent

Very sweet track man. As soon as the grime groove slipped in, i was hooked. I've recently started looking into dubstep myself and this piece is definately something to aspire to. Great job.

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks! I might even revamp this one a little more too! I'm gonna make it unstoppable lol! Glad you'll keep this one in your heart broski! =)

Great Job!

The feeling of tension throughout this whole piece is absolutely gripping. I don't understand why you don't send you work to like movie/ video game producers. This is definately top notch.

Thanks for another great score!

Gravey responds:

Thanks. The kind words are appreciated my friend. :-)

Nice work!

Hey man, great job on this song. The melody is extremely catchy and love how you mixed rock with electro. I'd say this is on the professional level, especially after hearing it played in Enigmata.

Great job 10/10

MashedByMachines responds:

yay thanks :D

Holy cow.

This is like Hanz Zimmer combined with John Williams combined with Martin O'donnel. The quality and composition of this song is amazing as usually. Im not surprised that im surpised again by your music. What program did u use to make this piece, or do you just have an entire orchestra in your garage?

5/5 10/10

Gravey responds:

Well now, let's not get ourselves carried away here. The names above are slightly out of my league. (I would put Garry Schyman up there with them as well.) ;-)

But it does make me feel good to know that some form of my music captures the style that those composers have perfected. Gives me hope that one day I too could write something along the lines of epicness that they seem to capture with ease.

Thanks for the review.

Catchy.

Its been quite some time since ive listened to your work and this is handsdown my favorite piece of yours. The melody flows so nicely and the instruments/ percussion mix perfectly together. This seems like you could have vocals to it. But overall, nice job, i enjoyed it very much.
10/10

Gravey responds:

Ah, I never thought about adding vocals. I have a nifty array of choir and soloist samples at my disposal, and I like the idea. I'll look into it and see if I come up with anything I like. Thanks for the idea. :-)

Pretty Serious...

Nice song man, very catchy. I can't wait to hear the vocals.

ephixa responds:

Cool. Thanks.

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

28, Male