View Profile Rukkus

41 audio Reviews with Responses

All 77 Reviews

Omg, holy crappp!

This song is so beast dude. I love the bass and bass kick, it makes me want to jump lol. Awsome melody dude, it flows perfectly and never gets old. Keep 'em coming.

5/5 10/10,

Cheers,

Kr1z responds:

I'll keep 'em coming ;)

Spectacular Beet.

Man, i Iove how your melody is so catchy and makes me want to jump. The Bass is amazing btw. You should definately extend it to 8 minutes and submit it to clubs because i can totally see people dancing to this.

Your music gets me pumped every time. Great as always, Keep up the good work!

5/5, 10/10!

aka DJ-C

Ethalyn responds:

Thanks a bunch man! Im really glad you like the tune :) And, i would definatly want to do that, but alas my PC cant handle it... i can barely hear whats going on when trying to play it now =P

Thanks for the awesome review though!

Omg, this is amazing

To be honest i have never heard any of your songs or remixes before, but now i am a huge fans of yours lol. This song is so catchy and the way your remixed it is wonderful. Thank you so much for making this! I can finally find more good music to look forward to.

Awsome Job! 5/5, 10/10 Fav.

aka DJ-C

Kr1z responds:

Awesome review, thank you!

Kick ass man.

Wow Dude, your songs just keep getting better and better!

The tune is so sick and the variety of background tunes keeps the song fresh so the tune never gets repetative. The bass is amazing, i cant believe how great it sounds lol. This piece is definately one of my favorites!

Also I love the beat that kicks in at 00:25, that's where things really get intense.

I love it all too much. Good Job man! It's always a pleasure to listen to your music.

Michael425 responds:

ha, that's my goal man. I hope that my songs will continue to get better.

I have to agree that the beats at 25 are pretty awesome. I've never really made any beats like this one.

Thanks for the great review man.

So peaceful and mellow.

Dude, as soon as i heard the keyboard at the start, i loved this song. The beat is very catching and relaxing, every bit of this song is so enjoyable. Then, when the snare drums came in, the song just kept getting better. Great job dude. All of your songs are amazing. You have a lot of talent, keep up the good work.
-Respect from a fellow DJ,

dj-KDUB responds:

wow. thanks for the very detailed review! this is what i was looking for. im really glad you enjoyed it. you've got some pretty amazing skill yourself. we should collab sometime :)

Brings tears to my eyes.

Omg dude, you've done it again. The beat, the sounds, the instruments...all wonderfully combined to make this song so beautiful. I find the part at 1:31 so incredible it gives me goosebumps! lol. This is truely your best song yet and my new favorite song on NG. Congradulations dude, you have created yet another masterpiece.
-your friend,
NIGHTkilla aka DJ-C

Michael425 responds:

I'm glad you liked all the aspects of this song man.

I definitely experimented with a lot of new sounds.

1:31 = My favorite part.

Thanks for the review.

My new favorite song.

With the extenuating amount of time put into this song, i must say that it was totally worth it. Yet another unique song by you! Outstading characteristics of this song: The studdering notes, the piano in the intro and in certain verses throughout, the 8bit effects, and the tune itself. All of the components are what make this song addicting. Once again, thanks for sharing this great song with us, I'll be looking forward to hearing many more from you.

Envy responds:

Thank you nightkilla!

Just Amazing!

Man, this song is intense.

A-New-Decade responds:

Thanks, that's how it was supposed to be! =D

Still Great.

Keep 'em coming my friend. I just love these! ^^
I Especially like how the guitar and piano play well together.

KD18 responds:

next one is up =p

Pure Awsome

Man, this song is so Relaxing and calm. i love it! If this is only the prequel, then hell...I cant wait until the other pieces are released. Great Job Man.
Respect.

KD18 responds:

Thanks for the kind words, mate; I really appreciate the fact that you've taken time to listen to, review, and praise the piece =p. Kudos

If you're interested in listening to any subsequent pieces, the next scene is out: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/164604

Thanks for listening.

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

28, Male