View Profile Rukkus

41 audio Reviews with Responses

All 77 Reviews

Hurray!

It's been sooooo long since you've last submitted anything lol. But i am really enjoying this song. Its extremely uplifting and the perfect length. I'm liking the the bee bop melody near the end. I think ill bounce along to this tune for the rest of the day! 5/5 10/10

Great job man, Make MORE

Michael425 responds:

Yeah, I should have submitted some stuff sooner. I hate getting bogged down with half finished songs. I'm glad you liked this one man. I'll keep em coming along. Thanks for the review.

~{425}~

Serious

Whoa dude. This songs is nasty. I love the bassline you used and the vocals fit right in. Great job man. I loved the melody.

5/5 10/10!
NIGHTkilla

DjYeoh responds:

Thanks!

Whoa...

The composition and quality of this song sound so professional! And i can tell that the emotion is definately there. The only thing i can't tell you is how awesome i think this song is. I'm definately going to check out more of your work.

Great job man. 5/5, 10/10 fav'd

ChristianMossuto responds:

Thanks for the review man. Means lots. Glad you like it ^,^

Pretty Good

Hey, i know what you mean when you say that Edirol is a piece of junk. I have it too and every time you close, then reopen FL studios, the instruments are erased. They all just go back to the default: flute. Quite annoying.

Anyways. nice little melody you having going here. Orchestral music is very fun to play around with.

Envy responds:

I know! I don't know how to fix that, I'll have to read up on it XD

Awsome!

I love the heavy bass. What program do you use?

xKore responds:

FL Studio, the bass was done in NI Massive.

Solid

I must admit that the intro was extreeemely long, but this beat was dayum good. So, to show my appreciation I have decided to switch my car insurance to GEICO.

Mid-Night responds:

GuyCo

Now this is what I'm talking about!

I've recently taken interest in hardstyle and this song only pulled me in more! The bass line was amazing and sounded so powerful. The melodies were very catchy and agressive. I enjoy this piece the entire way through. I love all of the remixes, especially chaos fantasy- that blew my mind. The transitions were so smooth too. Everything fit together well as one whole song. Great job dude, i'll be looking forward to more oh your work.

5/5 10/10 fav'd

Cheers,

Z-Tone responds:

thanks man!:D
love your shit too dood!:D
you really know your stuff
ill return the favour with a review or too

Pretty Sick.

This beat is digustingly great. Always a treat to hear new pieces from you. Keep'em coming.

lol disgusting, niice word

Nice man.

Very catchy and uplifting. The second half of the song was crazy. Great job.

Hahaha.

This song is pretty cool. Although i've never heard the original version of this song. Your electronic addition makes it kick ass. Great remix man! Looking forward to more from yeh!

5/5 10/10

NIGHTkilla

Thanks for the review!

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

28, Male