View Profile Rukkus

All 77 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

c'mon

seriously boss dude. i thought itd be released under a label for sure. But free is good...very good.

Alrighty Then.

Damn Solkrieg, you've improved a ton since I last heard your dubstep. This track its great. I love the shaky, quivering synth you used and the drops are mad heavy. And all of the effects/ filters you utilized are really well placed.
Its honestly a blast watching so many producers like you improve over time and start reaching their potentials. Keep it up buddy!

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks so much! Means a lot coming from you!

I must give credit where it's due though, Spwee had the original "shaky" synth. He made it with 3xOSC, pretty cool synth so I decided to keep it :P.

Mah mannn

I hope more of your electronic devices break so they can inspire you to make more songs like this.
Loving the heavy bass and grimy beat dude. You're improving massively. Keep it coming!

yup

lacks nothing and owns everythang.
keep on winning dude.

Thats what im talking bout

Damn man, Im totally digging this track. The melody is insane

xSentin3l responds:

Haha I know I love it! Hate to be a fan of myself but this tune is big!

Impressive!

Wow, XS and Girlstep, you guys make a sick team when it comes to dropping serious beats. I'm really liking the glitchy synths and the deep melody. And the sound quality is mastered so well. Awesome work guys, can't wait to hear more!

xSentin3l responds:

I'm glad to hear you like the mastering, as this was always my biggest problem and still is! Mastering keeps me up at night.

Impressive!

For your first Dubstep track with only sytrus and Massive I am mindblown. The entire track is crisp and well mastered, and the bass synths/ wobbles have a high quality to them. And there's a nice catchy melody to go along with it. Great work man, I can't wait to hear more!

Sunshaft responds:

I use massive, but this one is without. thank you for review. I WILL do more :)

New Favorite

Great work on this track so far xKore. They way you've composed the different instruments and sound samples together is incredible. Such an inspiration. For now I'll keep looping this in my mind as i spread your name around to my friends. Can't wait to buy the full version!

Impressive

Hey man. I'm really liking this beat. Its so catchy that I can't get it out of my head. There's just a deep vibe to the melody that draws me in and the combination of 8 bits sounds in the drop is fantastic. Very well done. Keep up the great work!

Extremely Catchy!

Wow this track is a serious piece of work! All of little details and effects you incorporate are immense. Sounds so pro. And that build up at 30sec was really well done. The variety of synths and patterns you mixed in there and the style of it almost reminds me of FeedMe, but at the same time its really original and I can still tell its You at the heart of it.

Great Job F-777
(I can't wait to work with you in DJHeat's collaboration project!)

F-777 responds:

Thanks man!!! Im glad you like it! You have some sick stuff.

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

27, Male