View Profile Rukkus

All 77 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

Oh Christ

My my, how do you do it...At 35 seconds in, the tune just reached an intesity so high that it gave the earth a good shake. Hot dam, i dig this remix. Nice work man, keep it up!

The best!

I will honestly, and proudly say that This songs belongs in the #1 All Time spot, NOT my song "Positive Vibe." I really enjoyed the melody and bass line, purely awsome.
There was such intensity throughout the entire song, then at 1:51, it became twice as great.

The tune kind of sounds like Metropolis, well it sounds a lot like it lol, but it doesn't bother me the least. The variety of instruments and transitions you used kept me interested the whole way.

I've always been a fan of your music and i can't wait to see what you whip up next. Hope this continues to climb the charts and Spectacular job!

5/5 10/10 fav'd

Very nice!

I like the house/ slow dance beat you've got going on here. The bass kick has a nice pop to it and the overall quality is very clean and crisp. I enjoyed this song very much. Although there was no main melody, it is still a legit beat to dance to. Nice job, and don't let those zero bombers bring you done.

Keep it up!
5/5, 9/10

Catchy!

Haha. This is a cool happy tune. I like it. The bass kick is crazy heavy. Good job, cant wait to see the finished product.

Holy Mother of God...

This beat is so catchy dude. The synth you used sounded so crisp and clear. This has become my new favorite, even though it is extremely short. Great job dude!

5/5, 10/10, fav'd!

Pretty Sick.

This beat is digustingly great. Always a treat to hear new pieces from you. Keep'em coming.

lol disgusting, niice word

Nice man.

Very catchy and uplifting. The second half of the song was crazy. Great job.

Thanks for the review!

Hahaha.

This song is pretty cool. Although i've never heard the original version of this song. Your electronic addition makes it kick ass. Great remix man! Looking forward to more from yeh!

5/5 10/10

NIGHTkilla

Thanks for the review!

Omg, holy crappp!

This song is so beast dude. I love the bass and bass kick, it makes me want to jump lol. Awsome melody dude, it flows perfectly and never gets old. Keep 'em coming.

5/5 10/10,

Cheers,

Kr1z responds:

I'll keep 'em coming ;)

Spectacular Beet.

Man, i Iove how your melody is so catchy and makes me want to jump. The Bass is amazing btw. You should definately extend it to 8 minutes and submit it to clubs because i can totally see people dancing to this.

Your music gets me pumped every time. Great as always, Keep up the good work!

5/5, 10/10!

aka DJ-C

Ethalyn responds:

Thanks a bunch man! Im really glad you like the tune :) And, i would definatly want to do that, but alas my PC cant handle it... i can barely hear whats going on when trying to play it now =P

Thanks for the awesome review though!

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

27, Male