View Profile Rukkus

All 77 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

Just Amazing!

Man, this song is intense.

A-New-Decade responds:

Thanks, that's how it was supposed to be! =D

Still Great.

Keep 'em coming my friend. I just love these! ^^
I Especially like how the guitar and piano play well together.

KD18 responds:

next one is up =p

Pure Awsome

Man, this song is so Relaxing and calm. i love it! If this is only the prequel, then hell...I cant wait until the other pieces are released. Great Job Man.
Respect.

KD18 responds:

Thanks for the kind words, mate; I really appreciate the fact that you've taken time to listen to, review, and praise the piece =p. Kudos

If you're interested in listening to any subsequent pieces, the next scene is out: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/164604

Thanks for listening.

Wonderful!

It sounds very sneaky and sly. Very nice. It also sort of reminds me of the movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Incredible!

Although ive never heard of the movie you're talking about, this song is amazing! I love the use of the strings and the main Tune is sooo cool, and Russian-ish. Great Job Man, you definately know how to use FL Studios Properly. ^^

BudGPStudios responds:

It really is russian-ish?... Because that is the exact style I was going for. Check out my movie, go to my page and look at my flash submissions, you'll see it.

Whaaat!

OMG, this song is incredible. Starting at 21 seconds i got goosebumps and almost fell out of my chair! please make this song longer, i would love to see this in a game/video.

Now That's what I'm talking about!

This song is awome. I love the background abience of the city. Great Job man, im looking forward to hearing more of your songs. ^^

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

27, Male