View Profile Rukkus

All 77 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

damn. that's nice.

This melody in this track is catchy beyond belief! I absolutely dig the mix of dubstep and trance. great work man. keep it up.

Solkrieg responds:

Wow thanks so much! I'm flattered to here that come from you!

system critical.

Sick beat dude. I'm digging the smooth vibe you've created with pumpin' kick and fast melody. The vocals also fit in really well. keep it up bro.
10/10

nice work

Cheerful melody, deep wobbles, and chirping birds: Everything spring should have. Good job dude, Im digging the piano keys at 2:26.

So Intense

Wow xkore, your dubstep keeps getting better and better. I haven't checked out the original version of this song yet, but i feel that doing so would ruin it because this remix is so boss. Your style is so unique from anything else I've heard and it competes with some of the other artists out there like skrillex. Keep these filthy tracks coming because we really appreciate you sharing them with us!

welcome back

It's good to see you back in action Envy! Quality track, just as I expected. The lead synth you used is disgusting and the main rhythm is mad catchy. Can't wait to hear more of your new stuff.

Quite impressive actually.

For your first techno song ever, this track sounds fairly legitimate. The lead synth and melody are catchy and the sub bass gives it a heavy feel. At 2:30 i like the rhythm change to a more fast-paced feel. The glitchy sounds effects are interesting. To make it better though, try putting in more of a background beat such as a faster bass kick patter and a bumping bass near the end. The transitions could use a little work too, but overall, well done. I can't wait to hear more from you soon.

8/10, 5/5
NIGHTkilla

good shit.

Nice work buddy. You are definately progressing on how you compose your melodies and utilize various instruments. The filters and piano were a nice touch. Overall, it a nice catchy tune. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your tracks!

5/5 fav'd

innovative

This is a very interesting beat. I like what you did with the vocals by matching their pitch with the bassline. It sort of reminds me of Skrillex. I'll be sure to check out your other tracks!

DJ-Raging-Beast responds:

haha i think it's cool that you compare this tune to skillex's style, as i've only heard his tunes recently (a month or so ago) and actually produced this before i had ever heard him. kinda makes me feel like if i tried hard enough i could probably produce a skrillex like dubstep track :)
thanks for the opinion, much appreciated

Good work

I really like the chords of the lower piano. Sounds calm and soothing

Glad to see you're back.

What a coincidence that i decided to check out your music for old time's sake, just to find that you've posted something new. I really like the melody and the progressive buildup. Nice work dude, hopefully i'll hear more from you soon.

Michael425 responds:

Its been a longgg time haha. I'm glad you liked it. I spent a long time working on it.

Hopefully it won't be a year until my next song.

Thanks for the review stephen.

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

27, Male