View Profile Rukkus

All 77 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

Incredible...

I've never heard a song on newgrounds sound so amazing!!! Your song is pro man! great job and like Turkish17 said previously, i could totally see this song in a zombie apocalyptic movie. 10/10 5/5! This def deserves the #1 spot.

Serious

Whoa dude. This songs is nasty. I love the bassline you used and the vocals fit right in. Great job man. I loved the melody.

5/5 10/10!
NIGHTkilla

DjYeoh responds:

Thanks!

haha!

Nice remix of Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now." Gotta love it

Whoa...

The composition and quality of this song sound so professional! And i can tell that the emotion is definately there. The only thing i can't tell you is how awesome i think this song is. I'm definately going to check out more of your work.

Great job man. 5/5, 10/10 fav'd

ChristianMossuto responds:

Thanks for the review man. Means lots. Glad you like it ^,^

Impressive!

I was just scrolling through people who had me as their fav artist. And now that i've heard this song, i'll return the favor. This song is so chill dude. You are a very talented singer/ musician. Reminds me of Blink 182. great job, the melody is excellent.

5/5 10/10 fav'd

Pretty Good

Hey, i know what you mean when you say that Edirol is a piece of junk. I have it too and every time you close, then reopen FL studios, the instruments are erased. They all just go back to the default: flute. Quite annoying.

Anyways. nice little melody you having going here. Orchestral music is very fun to play around with.

Envy responds:

I know! I don't know how to fix that, I'll have to read up on it XD

Thanks for the review!

Awsome!

I love the heavy bass. What program do you use?

xKore responds:

FL Studio, the bass was done in NI Massive.

Solid

I must admit that the intro was extreeemely long, but this beat was dayum good. So, to show my appreciation I have decided to switch my car insurance to GEICO.

Mid-Night responds:

GuyCo

dayum...

This is pretty fricking insane dude. I love how turned this hip hop song into an awsome house beat. Everything was perfect. I don't really know how to speculate on house beats, but there's nothing wrong. Keep up the awsome work dude! I love it.
5/5, 10/10, fav'd
-NIGHTkilla

Now this is what I'm talking about!

I've recently taken interest in hardstyle and this song only pulled me in more! The bass line was amazing and sounded so powerful. The melodies were very catchy and agressive. I enjoy this piece the entire way through. I love all of the remixes, especially chaos fantasy- that blew my mind. The transitions were so smooth too. Everything fit together well as one whole song. Great job dude, i'll be looking forward to more oh your work.

5/5 10/10 fav'd

Cheers,

Z-Tone responds:

thanks man!:D
love your shit too dood!:D
you really know your stuff
ill return the favour with a review or too

Be sure to check out my page on Facebook! Also, if you would like to use and of my music for videos/ games, feel free to do so without asking. Just properly credit me :)

27, Male